Your metro Atlanta Heat & A/C Knowledge Center
Besides providing superior service to residents and businesses of the metro-Atlanta region, Gagne A/C technicians also want to help our customers better understand the basics of heating and air conditioning. While this resource isn't designed to replace on-site service, we hope it can help you better understand your system as well as tackle many of the simple maintenance items all systems require.
Browse around the resources below to learn more about how you can save money on your heating &cooling bills, how you can install a humidifier to better regulate your home's air quality, how you can choose the right system for your business and so much more.
We're always adding new material, so bookmark us and check back often. For other stories of interest, we invite you to click on over to our blog.
- Replace or Repair? Five Factors That Will Help You Make the Big Decision
- Furnace Failure: 4 Easy Checks When the Heat Goes Out
- What are the most common AC problems?
- 6 Steps to Finding and Fixing Leaky A/C Ducts
- Thermostat Not Working? Here's What to Do
- Smelling Out Heater Problems Before Your Unit Breaks Down
- Managing Allergens for Better Indoor Air Quality
- Symptoms of Poor Air Quality and What You Can Do About It
- 5 Reasons to Change Your Air Filter More Often
- Seasonal A/C Maintenance – Important Tasks for Ensuring your Stay Comfortable Year-Round
- 5 Common Questions About Replacing Your Home Air Filter
- What are the most common Furnace maintenance myths?
Home Cooling and Heating
- How do Energy-Efficient Upgrades Increase Your Home’s Value?
- Furnace VS Heat Pump: Which is For You?
- Benefits of a Packaged HVAC over a Split System
- Your Heat Pump Questions, Answered.
- Need a New A/C? Three Factors to Consider
- Is a Smart Thermostat for You?
- Ductless System Basics
- Home Energy Upgrades
- What is the Best Temperature for Your Home?
Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
- The History of the Air Conditioner
- A Comprehensive Guide to HEPA Filters
- All About Commercial HVAC Filters
- Improving HVAC Efficiency in Commercial Spaces
- HVAC Commissioning in Commercial Buildings and Why It Matters
- Tips for Choosing a Reliable HVAC Company
- Why Your Business Needs an HVAC Relationship
- Advice for Protecting Your Commercial HVAC System from Copper Theft
- Sealing HVAC Leaks Can Help Your Business's Bottom Line
- 5 Ways to Lower Your Business' Heating &Cooling Costs and Boost Profits